Broadband Service Providers are upgrading their traditional Internet offers with value-added residential and enterprise
class voice, to expand their customer base and increase average revenue per user (ARPU). To profitably offer this
enhanced solution, operators need automated support systems that will accelerate Time-To-Market and minimize Total Cost
of Ownership, enabling them to compete with incumbent telephone companies, cable operators, and other converged service
Voice over IP is not a simple offering. Depending on geography, emergency communications (e.g. E911), complex tax
requirements, number management, sophisticated rating plans, prepaid and postpaid requirements, and detailed provisioning
rules challenge even the most seasoned service provider.
Rodopi OSS is a unified platform for billing and provisioning of bundled IP based services; fully integrated with standards
compliant third party hardware and software systems to provide an off-the-shelf, cost-effective VoIP Broadband solution.
Rodopi OSS supports all broadband and IP based services, enabling the addition of video services for a seamless and smooth
transition to Triple Play services. Further enhanced services, including unified messaging, security, backup, and other
services are easily incorporated through off the shelf or custom integration modules.
Rodopi's proven features for VoIP include:
- VoIP / broadband data bundled service plans & billing
- Optional video support for converged Triple Play offering
- Postpaid or Prepaid services with top-up cards management
- Flexible and configurable mediation of all types of usage – CDRs, bandwidth, storage, feature counts, etc.
- Policy based rating engine and rules based guiding
- Single invoice, printed or electronic
- Flow through provisioning & account management
- Full integration with leading softswitch / feature server vendors and online charging for rapid Class 5 residential or business solution roll-out
- Advanced tax integration and E911 provisioning support
- Resource management (DID, IP address, SIP alias, IAD...)
- Enterprise business tools for online reporting, complex taxes, CRM / Marketing and integration with other systems
- Out of the box customer self-serve portals and self sign-up
- Service specific modules and out of the box support for payment processing, Reporting, Customer Care etc.
With Rodopi OSS, VoIP service providers benefit from
Rodopi's convergent VoIP billing and provisioning solution is key to VoIP Service Providers' strategy to protect and increase their customer
base, and to drive new revenue by offering differentiated services and improving customer satisfaction. Rodopi OSS and Rodopi's expert
implementation services position VoIP and Triple Play Service Providers to lead the evolution to converged, next generation services, while
driving enhanced profits and optimizing operations.
To learn more about Rodopi's solutions and current implementations for VoIP or Triple Play networks,
register online or contact email@example.com.
- An open, scalable VoIP solution for fast Time-To-Market and service integration in carrier-grade networks
- An optional fully hosted business model for rapid roll-out and minimal support personnel and infrastructure
- Expertise in converged IP services and key relationship with third party equipment providers (device provisioning, traffic and bandwidth management
appliances, VoIP manufacturers) for differentiated services and network optimization on any Broadband Access (DSL, Cable, Satellite, Wireless)
- An affordable solution for all deployment sizes, with pay as you grow pricing models for reduced capital outlay and Total Cost of Ownership
- A future-proof platform with extended capabilities for seamless implementation of Triple Play services